Restaurant Waiter/Waitress/Bar Staffs
Red Chilli Restaurant is chain Chinese restaurant specialised in Beijing and Szechuan Cuisine. We currently have four restaurants, locating at Manchester Portland St., Manchester Oxford Road, Leeds Great George St., and York George Hudson St. We are proud of our fine dining environment, delicious food and professional hospitality services. We are welcoming all the ambitious young people who are willing to join the catering service industry.
What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
This is a full-time role (40 hours over 5 days per week including weekends and evenings). Competitive Salary.
To apply for this role
Job Type: Full-time
Kitchen Porter/Assistant (EU citizens are welcome)
Red Chilli Chinese restaurant is a chain Chinese restaurant located at Manchester, Leeds and York. We are now welcoming full-time job seeker from Hungary/Poland/Bulgaria/other EU countries to join in our big group.
You must be proactive, efficient and have high standards of cleanliness and quality. Training provided.
Efficiently assisting the chef with food preparation, cleaning dishes and maintaining the kitchen clean and tidy.
Sous Chef and Specialist Chef Recruitment
Red Chilli is expecting an exciting journey to continue growing and developing our restaurants across the whole country, becoming the purveyors of the finest Beijing and Sichuan cuisine. We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages - including career development opportunities, outstanding training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment.
Essential skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5-year experience in a similar role;
- Firm understanding of Beijing & Sichuan cuisine cooking techniques;
- Have passion to deliver fresh, high quality and visual attractive food in exceptional service standards with an attention to detail;
- Good organisation skills and capability to co-operate and take directions from the Front of House Management;
- Possess a proactive attitude and willingness to work as part of Red Chilli Team with enthusiasm and flexibility to assist all departments;
- Ability to manage, motivate and take responsibility for the kitchen team;
- Ability to maintain a pristine work environment and have a firm understanding and practice of Health & Safety Systems.
- Ability to effectively manage GP and labour control;
- Ability to work under pressure and be competent for multi-task and high intensity operation and achieve quick turnover rates;
- Good command of English and/or Mandarin Chinese with the ability to communicate confidently;
Only applicants eligible to work in UK or having a valid UK work permit or visa will be considered for this position.
Please email CV to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Documented evidence of eligibility and/or references from previous employers will be required as part of the recruitment process and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum & Immigration Act 1996).